VS Code and IBM i Workshop with Liam Allan
Embedded SQl Intro Workshop with Birgitta Hauser
“Bring Your Manager to Learn” Day at NEUGC
Purchase four (4) two-day conference passes for team members
• Your CIO* or IT Director* may then attend NEUGC on Tuesday only at no charge!
*CIO or IT Director must show a business card to pick up badge. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Staying in Framingham? Remember to reserve your room at the DoubleTree
1) What are my Registration Options?
Monday Deep Dive Plus Tuesday and Wednesday ($650, before 3/31)
A light dinner on Monday night is included.
Allows attendee entry into any conference sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday are included.
Dinner on Tuesday night is included, in addition to the Casino Night event.
Tuesday and Wednesday ($550, before 3/31)
• Allows attendee entry into any conference sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday.
• Breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday are included.
• Dinner on Tuesday night is included, in addition to the Casino Night event.
2) What are my options to pay for the Conference?
You can pay for the conference with a credit card or by check. If you choose to pay by check, please mail your check for the total amount and include a copy of your email confirmation to:
C/O iTech Solutions, Suite 3
27 Mill Plain Rd.
Danbury, CT. 06811
3) Confirmation Email
• After you click "Submit" on the Registration Payment page, a confirmation email message is sent to the email address you supplied with your registration.
• If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com. We can resend the email confirmation to you.
4) What if I need to make changes to my registration?
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5) What if I need a receipt?
• A new browser window will open after you register. You can print it as a receipt for your registration.
6) What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations on or before March 31 will result in a full refund of your registration fee.
If you are registered and cannot attend, another person from your organization may attend in your place. Please contact email@example.com
To cancel/request a refund, please inform Registration by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7) What if I have more questions that were not answered in the FAQ?
• If you have a question that was not answered here, you can contact us at email@example.com
"No Suitcasing" Policy
NEUGC has a “No Suitcasing” policy intended to protect our exhibiting companies from persons who are not exhibitors and attempt to solicit business in the aisles, other companies’ booths, hotel lobbies, and through unsanctioned guerrilla marketing efforts during the annual conference. Get the details