“Bring Your Manager to Learn” Day at NEUGC
Purchase four (4) two-day conference passes for team members
• Your CIO* or IT Director* may then attend NEUGC on Tuesday only at no charge!
*CIO or IT Director must show a business card to pick up badge. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Staying in Framingham? Remember to reserve your room at the Sheraton
1) What are my Registration Options?
Monday Deep Dive Plus Tuesday and Wednesday ($600.00)
A light dinner on Monday night is included.
Allows attendee entry into any conference sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday are included.
Dinner on Tuesday night is included, in addition to the Casino Night event.
Tuesday and Wednesday ($500.00)
• Allows attendee entry into any conference sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday.
• Breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday are included.
• Dinner on Tuesday night is included, in addition to the Casino Night event.
Sharing a Badge
You have the option to add a person with whom you are sharing a badge in the "Sharing Badge" section. If you are not sharing, then leave this field blank.
If you are sharing a badge, you must enter the name of the attendee who paid full-price that you are sharing with.
2) Optional Conference Events
• The Tuesday buffet dinner and Casino Night event is included in your 2-day conference registration. However, you must select this event during registration in order to attend.
3) Registering Multiple People (Group Registration)
• You may register multiple people from your company during the same registration process, and the total payment due will be calculated for all attendees in the group.
• Attendee information must be entered for each attendee, and the email address for each attendee must be unique.
• After entering the attendee information and selecting the registration options for the first attendee, you can add another attendee to the group as follows:
• Click on “Add Registrant” to enter the next attendee’s information.
Click "Submit" to finalize your registration.
• The "Registration Payment" page will list all the attendees entered in the group and will display a total due for all the attendees. At this point, you can no longer add additional attendees to this group.
4) What are my options to pay for the Conference?
• You can pay for the conference with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). Please note that the 3- or 4-digit security code on the card will be required.
• You can pay for the conference with a check.
• Once you select the type of payment from the drop down box, you will be prompted for additional information based on your selection.
• If you choose to pay by check, please mail your check for the total amount and include a copy of your email confirmation to:
C/O iTech Solutions, Suite 3
27 Mill Plain Rd.
Danbury, CT. 06811
5) Confirmation Email
• After you click "Submit" on the Registration Payment page, a confirmation email message is sent to the email address you supplied with your registration.
• If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com. We can resend the email confirmation to you.
6) What if I need to make changes to my registration?
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7) What if I need a receipt?
• Click on the link in the email confirmation to “View Receipt.”
• A new browser window will open where you can view, email, or print the receipt for this registration.
8) What is the cancellation policy?
• There will be no refunds for cancellations after midnight on March 31, 2020.
• If you are registered and cannot attend, another person from your organization may attend in your place. Please contact email@example.com
• In the event of a cancellation, please inform Registration by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9) What if I have more questions that were not answered in the FAQ?
• If you have a question that was not answered here, you can contact us at email@example.com
"No Suitcasing" Policy
NEUGC has a “No Suitcasing” policy intended to protect our exhibiting companies from persons who are not exhibitors and attempt to solicit business in the aisles, other companies’ booths, hotel lobbies, and through unsanctioned guerrilla marketing efforts during the annual conference. Get the details